Our Baby

Part one:

For meds, a baby is made by the fertilization
Of a sperm cell by an ovule
But for me it is not just that
Our child is the fruit of our love
The conjugation of our senses and bodies
The mixture of what we both are
Physically, psychologically, emotionally and more

Bridge:

I am so grateful for the little angel you gave to us
He looks like you, he looks like me
He is our flesh and blood
Our flesh and blood, Darling

Chorus:

To have a child is the most wonderful thing
That has ever happened to me
To have a child is the mystery that i don't want to solve
That makes me a father and I like it
That makes you a mother and you are great

Part two:

There are some many degrees of love
But you will think you have never loved
Anything or anyone when you see that little being
He is so little, so fragile yet so powerful
Because he brightens your day
Makes you feel so proud of yourself
And nourishes me with a lot of hope

Bridge:

I am so grateful for the little angel you gave to us
He is now my raison d'être
He is our flesh and blood
He is part of us, Darling

Chorus (….) X 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Best Chance Of Becoming A Millionaire?

4 Types of People Who Make Poor Entrepreneurs

Ideas to spend less.